Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today I am working on an order for gift baskets that I received a few days ago. Gift baskets are a great way to say "Thank you", which is what this customer had in mind when they were ordered. There are several baskets in this order, and the employees of this organization are being thanked for a job well done. If you are wondering what contents you would include in a "thank you" gift basket, I can tell you that you can include anything that I carry in my gift shop, or if I don't currently have something, given enough time, I can order items to include. Items can be food, wine, bath products, books, games, teas, teapots, coffees, etc. In this instance, the gift baskets are gourmet food items. I have created gift baskets with parfum lamps, flip flops, wedding items, baby blankets, handbags, and so on. Sometimes, I don't use a basket at all, but instead a container, such as a bowl, becomes the "basket". Popular uses for gift baskets are: Fund raisers, wedding, birthdays, anniversaries, baby, graduation, employee appreciation, thank you, sympathy, holidays, customer appreciation, retirement, and any other event you can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment