Monday, March 1, 2010

Today is the first day of blogging, a new experience for me. Will anyone be interested in this and read it? We'll see...
Franni's Gift Expressions is a gift shop located in the beautiful Northwest on the Olympic Peninsula. The idea of a gift shop actually began as I was working in the Public Defender's office about ten years ago. I was not thinking "gift shop" then, only that I wanted to create gift baskets. The creative abilities I have been endowed with were not being fulfilled where I worked, and I was getting restless. I obtained my business license in 2001 and began a gift basket business out of my home. With inventory piling up in my home, I knew I needed to find another location to conduct business. My husband, Bill, and I found a small house on the main street going through town and purchased it for the gift basket business. We added a storefront to the building, and opened for business on November 1, 2004. At first there was so much room, that I knew I needed to add gifts to the mix and the gift shop was born!
Franni

No comments:

Post a Comment